The Simply b virtual store on the website simplyb.pt NIPC 514386550 based in Estarreja processes the personal data provided by the Customer to respect and enforce the Terms and Conditions, process electronic orders and deliveries and for the necessary communication within the period required by law.
1. The person responsible for personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (referred to as" Regulation") is Vintage Butterfly Turismo e Serviços, Lda., a company with NIPC 514386550, based in Estarreja (referred to as" Responsible");
2. The contact details of the Manager are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Origin of personal data
1. The Controller processes personal data obtained with the customer's consent and collected as part of the purchase contract and execution of the electronic order placed in the simplyb.pt online store;
2. The controller only processes the customer's identification data and contact details necessary to enforce the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for delivery and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the parties involved in the contract for the period of time required by law. The personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the simplyb.co.uk website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the execution of electronic requests created by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
3. To comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Data Controller;
4. For the execution of the purchase contract based on the necessary personal data. The contract cannot be executed without the personal data.
Data storage period
1. The Controller stores personal data for the period necessary to comply with the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller and for a period of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The Controller must delete all personal data as soon as the personal data storage period ends.
Recipients and controllers of personal data
The third parties that process the customer's personal data are subcontractors of the entity responsible. The services of the subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfillment of the contract for the acquisition and processing of electronic orders between the controller and the customer.
The subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the Regulations, the Customer has the right to:
1. Access to personal data;
2. Rectification of personal data
3. The right to delete personal data
4. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. The right to withhold personal data;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail: email@example.com;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of an alleged breach of the regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller takes all necessary technical and organizational precautions for the protection of personal data;
2. The data controller has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where the data is stored, in particular by protecting access to the computer with a password, using anti-virus software and carrying out regular maintenance on the computer.
1. By creating an electronic order on the simplyb.co.uk website The customer confirms that he/she is informed of all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them as far as possible;
2. The customer accepts these conditions by checking the box on the order form;
3. The controller may update these conditions at any time. A new updated version must be published on the website.
These Rules come into force in 2018