Exclusive Walking Tour!
walking tour goes through the city's historic center in a dedicated, informal, and quiet way, making a simple and accessible but equally complete and fun
approach to the most emblematic points of the city and which are normally
sought by visitors, not forgetting to pass by other spaces not so well known to
the general public. In this way, we provide a more complete view of the locals'
lifestyle, as we believe that knowing the city as a local is to know the true Porto
and the true soul of the people of the north. Whenever possible, we go into
churches and monuments (not paid), some typical stores, and wine shops to tell
stories about them or about the city and contact the locals directly.
It starts at the Hotel (provided it is in the city center) and ends at Ribeira or at another location preferred by the customer.
- 3 hours tailored walking tour in the city with an exclusive guide in the language requested,
- Commented tasting of 3 award-winning olive oils from Trás-os-Montes,
- Tasting jams and design chocolates experience
- Concierge services with local indications, booking reservations, or other services requested by the customer at the time.
Does not include:
- Does not include entries in monuments or paid spaces.
- Personal expenses.
- Other gastronomical experiences, entrances in monuments, museums, and other expenses are not mentioned in the program.