Discovering the Douro Valley
Very glamorous and personalized, this gastronomic circuit goes up the Douro Valley passing through the most emblematic places linked to the ancient history of the Douro Demarcated Region as well as the most remarkable landscape points. The gastronomy also assumes a fundamental fundamental role in this discovery that promotes a comprehensive and sensory knowledge, where history touches the traditions and experiences of the people of the Douro.
It begins and ends at the Hotel or at another place of the client's preference.
• Landscape route to Vila Real
• Visit to a centenary historic palace associated with the foundation of the Douro Demarcated Region. Guided tour of the house, gardens, and chapel
• Red and white wine tasting
• Departure towards the Douro with stops for photos at the most emblematic viewpoints
• Tasting lunch in a well-known restaurant paired with wines by the Douro River
• Visit to a Port Wine Cellar with a tasting of 3 Port wines
• Rabelo boat ride on the Douro River - 1h00 (shared or exclusive option)
• Return to Porto via the N222, considered one of the most beautiful roads in the world. Possibility of stopping for snacks.
• Chosen language guide
• All entries, tours and races referenced in the program
Does not include:
• Entrances to monuments or spaces not mentioned in the program
• Other dining experiences, personal expenses or services not mentioned in the program
Easy and suitable for all ages