Profile: Easy and suitable for all ages
Our walking tour goes through the city's historic center in a dedicated, informal and quiet way, making a simple and accessible but equally complete and fun approach to the most emblematic points of the city and which are normally sought by visitors, not forgetting to pass by other spaces not so well known to the general public. In this way, we provide a more complete view of the locals' lifestyle, as we believe that knowing the city as a local is to know the true Porto and the true soul of the people of the north. Whenever possible, we go into churches and monuments (not paid), some typical stores and wine shops to tell stories about them or about the city and contact the locals directly.
It starts at the Hotel (provided it is in the city center) and ends at Ribeira or at another location preferred by the customer.
- 3 hours tailored walking tour in the city with exclusive guide in the language requested,
- Commented tasting of 3 award-winning olive oils from Trás-os-Montes,
- Tasting jams and design chocolates experience
- Concierge services with local indications, booking reservations or other services requested by the customer at the time.
Does not include:
- Does not include entries in monuments or paid spaces.
- Personal expenses.
- Other gastronomical experiences, entrances in monuments, museums and other expenses are not mentioned in the program.